Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics

Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)

Go down 
+8
Fearine
Tool
K!rBz
Vigour
drake
S.W.I.S.S
ACE
pika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tool
Dominating
Tool

Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:04

Go sleep!
en devious, noem me geen cheater!
Haha.
Back to top Go down
pika
Rampage
pika

Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:05

looks like its 2v2 then though I doubt that just holding her bag will be enough Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fearine
Dominating
Fearine

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:05

:Didiot jij owk hier! jij moet slape man!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://nl-nl.facebook.com/people/Cindy-Bosman/100000898884387
Marduk
Rampage
Marduk

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:06

Kamikaze wrote:
what does your signature mean man.. you hate life?

It is whatever u make of it.
Back to top Go down
Fearine
Dominating
Fearine

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:07

ahaaaaa:D now u will be stoned too!!!!! right???he will right???
Back to top Go down
Marduk
Rampage
Marduk

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:07

pika wrote:
looks like its 2v2 then though I doubt that just holding her bag will be enough Laughing

Ghehe ill take you on on that offer!
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:08

does that mean you are what they call in America: Emo? like: you cut yourself and cry a lot about pain? and if you hate humans does that mean you hate yourself? (no heart feelings m8.. just interested thats all) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pika
Rampage
pika

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:09

lolz who is that guy xD
Back to top Go down
Marduk
Rampage
Marduk

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:09

Kamikaze wrote:
does that mean you are what they call in America: Emo? like: you cut yourself and cry a lot about pain? and if you hate humans does that mean you hate yourself? (no heart feelings m8.. just interested thats all) Rolling Eyes

lol no, emo's dont listen to black metal..
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:11

I see.. well I didn't know that!
anyway have you made my sandwich yet 99/fearine because I've been waiting for it the past few days
Back to top Go down
Fearine
Dominating
Fearine

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:12

that's right they go cry already if they hear one guitar of black metal ^^ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fearine
Dominating
Fearine

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:12

-_- i'm not a sandwich girl -_-
Back to top Go down
Marduk
Rampage
Marduk

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:16

Pika still up for that 2vs2?

Got rcon at NAZ's so I can set it up.
Back to top Go down
pika
Rampage
pika

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:17

but who am i playing with.. i dont even know the guy from iraq and he probably has ping 2k xD
Back to top Go down
Tool
Dominating
Tool

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:17

play with me pika
Back to top Go down
Marduk
Rampage
Marduk

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:18

Me and Fearine vs Pika and Tool?

I'll be @ NAZ's

Last edited by D3VIOUZ on Thu 9 Sep - 23:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearine
Dominating
Fearine

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:18

,O_O
Back to top Go down
Fearine
Dominating
Fearine

DEAL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tool
Dominating
Tool

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:19

ok for me!
Back to top Go down
pika
Rampage
pika

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:19

mm we could do it in c# serv but they changed rcon again but fine lets do it.. but just 1 match >> sleepy
Back to top Go down
Tool
Dominating
Tool

Ok good, which server?
Back to top Go down
pika
Rampage
pika

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:20

naz
Back to top Go down
Marduk
Rampage
Marduk

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:23

Pika we're waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
pika
Rampage
pika

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:27

yy im downloading.. reinstalled sof recently
Back to top Go down
Tool
Dominating
Tool

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 23:53

Nice game!

Op het eind werd ik alleen gekicked omdat ik het verkeerde password had.
Kon er ook niet weer inkomen, maar maakt niet uit moet toch gaan.

Cya later!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)   Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh my f'ing god.. you guys will never believe this.. (pictures here)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next